Cooking Time:1 1/2 hours on High, and 1 1/2 hours on Low
Ingredients2 — pie crust dough (refrigerated pkg.)
2 — 22 oz. apple pie filling, canned
1 tsp. cinnamon
12 caramel candies
What goes better together than apples and caramel… that is why this Slow Cooker Apple Caramel Pie is delicious!
- Press one crust into half the bottom of a cold slow cooker, and an inch or so up half its interior side.
- Overlap by 1/4 inch the second crust with the first crust in center of slow cooker bottom.
- Press remainder of second crust an inch or so up the remaining side of the crock. Press seams flat where two crusts meet.
- Cover. Cook on HIGH 1 1/2 hours. (Just the crust is in the crock at this point.)
- Combine the pie filling, cinnamon, and caramels together.
- Pour filling on the hot crust.
- Cover again. Crock on Low for an additional 1 1/2 hours.
Optional: You can sprinkle pecans over top during the last 1 1/2 hours!
Serve with a scoop of your favorite ice cream… YUM!