Cooking Time:2 hours
Ingredients2 c. Shredded Swiss Cheese
2 c. Sauerkraut
1/3 c.1000 Island Dressing
8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
2 c. Shredded Corned Beef (cooked)
Salt & Pepper, to taste
Tasty Slow Cooker Hot Reuben Spread is a wonderful appetizer to serve to guests!
- Grease a 3-quart slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Layer ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 1 hour or until cheese is melted.
- Stir until cheese is smooth. Taste and add salt & pepper, if desired.
- Cover and cook 30 more minutes.
- Switch slow cooker to WARM setting and serve with crackers or rye melba toast.