Cooking Time:2 hours
Ingredients2 c. Shredded Swiss Cheese
2 c. Sauerkraut
1/3 c.1000 Island Dressing
8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
2 c. Shredded Corned Beef (cooked)
Salt & Pepper, to taste
Tasty Slow Cooker Hot Reuben Spread is a wonderful appetizer to serve to guests!
- Grease a 3-quart slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Layer ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 1 hour or until cheese is melted.
- Stir until cheese is smooth. Taste and add salt & pepper, if desired.
- Cover and cook 30 more minutes.
- Switch slow cooker to WARM setting and serve with crackers or rye melba toast.
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get my eBook “Get Crocked: The Definitive Guide to Slow Cooking”
really good , tasty . The notes indicate it only takes ~2 hrs to do . Mine took 5 hrs : 3hrs to cook brisket per its’ instructions , 1/2 hr to let it cool , 1.and 1/2 hr in the crock pot .. it was worth it.
we also ate it as a meal : small bowl of it , w/ fresh homemade bread to dip .
Yes B W, this recipe didn’t count for crocking the brisket. But is is really good! Thanks for the feedback! Happy Crocking!