Cooking Time:3-4 hours
Ingredients3/4 c. all-purpose flour, divided
1/2 tsp. ground mustard
1/2 tsp. garlic pepper blend
1/4 tsp. seasoned salt
4 pork loin chops, boneless (1/2 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
2 T. canola oil
14.5 oz. chicken broth
Slow Cooker Pork Chops is delightful, and so easy to make!
- Combine 1/2 cup flour, mustard, pepper blend and seasoned salt.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, place the flour mixture in the bag. Add chops, one at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a skillet, brown the coated meat in oil on each side.
- Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker.
- Put the remaining flour in a small bowl; whisk in broth until smooth. Pour over chops.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 3–4 hours or until meat is tender.
- Place pork on a serving plater and keep warm.
- Whisk the pan juices until smooth; serve with pork!