Cooking Time:2 hours on High or 3 hours on Low
Ingredients1 box of brownie mix
1 cup of candy pieces, chopped into pieces (like peanut butter cups or candy bars)
Not sure what to do with all that Halloween candy? This is a great recipe to get rid of the leftover candy without just throwing it away. — Slow Cooker Leftover Halloween Candy Brownies. (You can even freeze the chocolate candy and use as needed for this yummy recipe!)
- Make brownie mix as directed on package. (alternatively, you can use your favorite homemade brownie recipe)
- Generously coat a 4–5 Quart slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray or use a slow cooker liner.
- Pour in half of the brownie batter and spread gently to smooth out.
- Layer the candy pieces over top the brownie mix. (I’ve used peanut butter cups, candy bars, or M&Ms)
- Pour in the remaining brownie batter and smooth to completely cover candy.
- Cover. Cook on LOW for 2–3 hours or until a toothpick comes out clean. (It’s okay to check for doneness at 2 hours but resist the urge to keep taking the lid off — it will let all the heat escape and the brownies will take forever to cook!)
- Let cool, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Remove insert from cooker and invert to remove brownies, or let cool completely in crock then cut into 12 squares.
If you’d like, serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream!
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get the GetCrocked eBook.