Cooking Time:4 1/2 — 6 1/2 hours
Ingredients1 Small, Bone-In Ham (about 6 lb.)
1 c. Pomegranate Juice (or cranberry)
1/2 c. Red Currant or Grape Jelly
2 T. Dijon Mustard
1/4 c. Firmly Packed brown Sugar
If you want to be festive, you’ll love Slow Cooker Red Currant Pomegranate Glazed Ham… Love it for the Holiday!
- Place ham in a 6-Quart or larger slow cooker, pour pomegranate juice over top..
- Cover. Cook on Low for 5 hours.
- In a small saucepan, combine 3 T. of cooking liquid from slow cooker with jelly, mustard and brown sugar. Note: If you can’t find red currant jelly, you can sub grape jelly.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring until sugar has dissolved.
- Baste ham with jelly mixture.
- Cover. Cook on high for about 30 minutes more, basting 2 or 3 additional times.
- Serve with all the fixins’ for a delicious holiday feast!