Cooking Time:6 — 10 hours on Low, depending on size of roast
Servings:Serving size depends of size of roast
Ingredients2 — 5 lb. pot roast (use less seasoning if you use a smaller roast)
.75 oz. ranch dressing, dried, envelope
.75 oz. Italian dressing, dried, envelope
.75 oz. gravy mix, brown, envelope
1 to 1–1/2 c. water
1/2 lb. potatoes (optional)
1/2 lb. carrots (optional)
Best Slow Cooker Roast EVER was shared by Facebook friend Jen B. D., and she says it is a favorite of hers and her family! We made it and have to agree, this is one of the best roasts ever. Please let us know how you like it in the comments below!
- If carrots and potatoes are wanted, cut them to your liking and put in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Place Roast on top of vegetables.
- Sprinkle all 3 spice envelopes (ranch, Italian and gravy) on top of the roast.
- Add the water, adjust for the size of the roast.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6–10 hours until tender and veggies cooked through.
NOTE: It is better to cook the roast longer. (can use a meat thermometer to make sure roast is done)
Provided by Jen D. B., via facebook.com
Nutritional facts using a 3 pound roast!