Cooking Time:5 - 6 hours
Ingredients1 1/4 lb. chicken, thighs, boneless, skinless, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
4.5 oz. mushrooms, sliced, drained
1/2 c. bell peppers, red, roasted strips (from a jar)
2 T. dry sherry, if desired
16 oz. Alfredo sauce, jar
3 c. broccoli, cut, frozen
10 oz. uncooked fettucine
2 T. cheese, Parmesan, shredded or shaved
Slow Cooker Fettuccine Alfredo is delicious as well as so very easy to make, as it all goes into the crock pot! My guests are always delighted when I serve this Alfredo!
- Layer chicken thighs, mushrooms, and roasted pepper strips in a 3 to 4 quart slow cooker.
- Drizzle with sherry.
- Spoon Alfredo sauce over top.
- Cover. Cook for 5 to 6 hours on Low.
- Approximately 25 minutes before serving, rinse broccoli with warm water to thaw, drain well.
- Add broccoli to slow cooker mixture.
- Turn setting to High heat.
- Cover. Cook for an additional 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, follow the directions on the package and cook the fettuccine noodles. Drain.
- Stir cooked and drained fettuccine into chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle with shredded or shaved Parmesan Cheese and stir.
For over 450 more Slow Cooker recipes, click here to get my eBook!
Made this the other day. AWESOME! Will be in regular rotation at our house.
My husband doesn’t like dark meat, could you use boneless, skinless chicken breasts instead?? Would that affect the cook time any?? Thank you.
Do you have a particular alfredo sauce that you use?
I don’t Pm.. I usually get what is on sale at the time. Hope this helps and Happy Crocking!