Cooking Time:1 hour on High and 2-3 hours on Low
Ingredients3 c. cottage cheese, (24 oz.)
3 c. broccoli, frozen chopped, thawed and drained
2 c. cheese, cheddar, shredded
6 eggs, lightly beaten
1/3 c. all-purpose flour
1/4 c. butter, melted
3 T. onion, finely chopped
1/2 tsp. salt
Additional shredded cheddar cheese, optional
My daughter loves broccoli, so occasionally we have Slow Cooker Egg and Broccoli Casserole for a brunch and we all love it!
- Combine the first eight ingredients in a large bowl.
- Grease a 3 qt. slow cooker.
- Pour into slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on high for 1 hour. Stir.
- Reduce heat to Low.
- Cover. Cook for 2-1/2 to 3 hours longer or until a thermometer reads 160°.
- Sprinkle with cheese if desired.