Cooking Time:7 hours
Ingredients2 1/2 lbs. Small Red Potatoes (about 15)
8 oz. Sour Cream
1 pkg, Ranch Seasoning Mix
10 3/4 oz. Cream of Chicken Soup
1/2 c. Crumbled Bacon Pieces
Salt & pepper, to taste
Simple recipe which is great to make ahead! Slow Cooker Ranch Potatoes are really good, and a great side dish to serve with so many meals.
- Wash the potatoes and place in a 6-Quart Slow Cooker.
- Mix the soup and seasonings in a separate bowl and pour over the potatoes in the slow cooker.
- Stir to combine all ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6 hours.
- Stir in sour cream and bacon. Cover and cook one additional hour on LOW.
- Gently stir before serving.