Cooking Time:7-8 hours
Ingredients1/2 lb. ground beef
1/2 lb. Italian sausage, casings removed
16 oz. marinara sauce
4.5 oz. mushrooms, sliced
14.5 oz. tomatoes, Italian-style diced, undrained
9 oz. Tortillini, cheese, package, refrigerated or fresh
1 c. cheese, mozzarella, shredded
1/2 c. cheese, Cheddar, shredded
Delicious and very easy Slow Cooker Italian Cheesy Tortellini will be requested by everyone to be in the rotation in your meal planning!
- In a large skillet, Crumble and brown the ground beef and Italian sausage. Drain.
- Mix the browned meats, marinara sauce, mushrooms, and tomatoes in the slow cooker.
- Cover Cook on Low for 7 to 8 hours.
- When done, stir in the tortellini, and cover the top with mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- Cover. Cook for 15 more minutes, still on Low or until the tortellini is tender.