Cooking Time:2 hours
Ingredients1T. + 1/4 c. Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
6 Garlic Cloves, minced
2 - 15.5 oz. cans, Cannellini Beans
1/3 c. water
1 c. Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
3/4 c. Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
2 tsp. Freshly Chopped Rosemary
1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
1/2 tsp. Salt
Juice of 1/2 Lemon
1 tsp. Lemon Zest
Dash of Hot Sauce
Slow Cooker Garlic Roasted White Bean Dip is so good, and has wonderful flavor with the roasted garlic.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-low.
- Add garlic and cook a few minutes until it becomes fragrant but not brown/burnt.
- Place drained beans and 1/3 c. water in a blender.
- Add garlic from skillet, ricotta, Parmesan, fresh rosemary, S&P and lemon juice. Blend on medium speed.
- While blender is still on medium speed, slowly drizzle in remaining olive oil.
- Place bean mixture in a small slow cooker.
- Cover and Cook on LOW for 2 hours or until heated through.
- Stir in lemon zest, then taste and adjust seasonings before serving.
Serve with cucumbers, carrots, crackers or sliced French bread.
*Note: I previously included kalamata olives in this recipe, but I believe they are not needed with the addition of lemon juice for added flavor. Feel free to stir 1/4 c. chopped, pitted kalamata olives before slow cooking this recipe, if desired.
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get my eBook “Get Crocked: The Definitive Guide to Slow Cooking”