Cooking Time:6–8 hours on Low, 3–4 hours on High
Ingredients10 potatoes, medium, peeled and cubed
1 Packet, Dry Ranch Salad Dressing Mix
2 T. Olive Oil
3/4 c. mayonnaise
2 T. dijon mustard
1 tsp. onion powder
1 tsp. paprika
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1/4 c. relish
1 celery stalk, finely chopped
3 hard boiled eggs, diced
Great recipe as you can make ahead of time, and keep Slow Cooker Potato Salad in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
- Wash potatoes, peel and cut into chunks.
- Place prepared potatoes in a 6 Quart slow cooker.
- Sprinkle one packet of Ranch Dressing Mix over potatoes and drizzle with 2 T. Olive Oil.
- Add water until potatoes are just covered.
- Cover and Cook on Low for 5–6 hours or until potatoes are soft.
- Drain potatoes and place in the freezer to chill while preparing the other ingredients.
- Mix the mayonnaise, dijon mustard, onion powder, paprika, and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Remove chilled potatoes from the freezer and add sauce, hard boiled eggs, celery and relish. Mix well
- Top with scallions and keep refrigerated until ready to serve.