Cooking Time:4 hours
Ingredients8 c. Water
2 c. Pomegranate Juice (Cocktail Mix is ok)
1/2 c. Sugar
2 Cinnamon Sticks
1T. Whole Allspice
1 tsp. Whole Cloves
3 T. Loose Black or Green Tea
Large Reusable Tea bag
My family LOVES this Slow Cooker Spiced Pomegranate Tea. (And I love it not only because of the fact that it has lots of anti-oxidants, but because it’s delicious!)
- Place tea and spices (allspice, clove, cinnamon) in a large reusable tea bag. Set aside.
- Pour water, sugar and juice in a 5-Quart Slow Cooker. Whisk to combine.
- Place tea bag in the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on High for 4 hours.
- Remove tea bag and whisk tea. Strain tea into a pitcher before serving.
Optional: Serve with a slice of lemon, hot or cold over ice. 🙂