Cooking Time:5-7 hours on Low or 2.5 - 3.5 hours on High!
Ingredients1 lb. beef, ground, cooked, grease drained (or ground turkey)
2 pkg. taco seasoning
15.25 oz. beans, black, canned, drained, rinsed
16 oz. beans, refried, drained
14.5 oz. tomatoes, diced, canned
1 onion, chopped
1 - 1 1/2 c. cheese, mexican blend, shredded
1 1/2 c. chips, tortilla, crumbled
Slow Cooker Baked Tacos is great for a week night meal, and is awesome served with your favorite toppings! ENJOY!
- Brown the ground meat (beef or turkey) with the onion.
- Follow the directions on the back of the packet of the taco seasoning and pour over ground meat.
- Drain and rinse black beans, and also drain the tomatoes.
- Combine the second package of taco seasoning with the refried beans.
- Optional: Use a slow cooker cooking bag!
- Place your ground meat on the bottom of your crock.
- On top of the ground meat, layer of onions.
- Next, place the black bean mixture.
- Then layer the tomatoes.
- On top of the tomatoes, spoon refried bean mixture over the top, spreading over the tomato layer to edge.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Place crush tortilla chips on the very top.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 5–7 hours or on HIGH for 2.5–3.5 hours.
Top with your favorite toppings, and more crushed tortilla chips if you like a little crunch! YUM!