Cooking Time:4-5 hours on Low or 2 1/2-3 hours on High
Ingredients2 3/4 c. water
3/4 c. long-grain white rice
15 oz. cream of coconut, (not coconut milk)
12 oz. evaporated milk
2/3 c. coconut, sweetened flaked, (optional)
1 T. rum, dark (optional)
Slow Cooker Rice and Coconut Pudding is delicious and full of smooth flavor that your whole family will love.
- Stir water, rice, cream of coconut and evaporated milk until combined, and pour in a 5-quart slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4 hours.
- Remove stoneware insert from the slow cooker.
- Stir in rum.
- Let pudding stand 10 minutes.
- Transfer pudding to serving bowls and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
NOTE: If not serving right away, press sheet of plastic wrap onto pudding; refrigerate up to 2 days.
To serve, spoon pudding into dessert bowls; sprinkle with toasted coconut (if using).