Cooking Time:8-10 hours
Ingredients2 1/2 lb. pork, loin roast, boneless
1 onion, medium, chopped
2 c. barbecue sauce, (your favorite sauce)
3/4 c. salsa
3 T. chili powder
1 T. Mexican seasoning
9 flour tortillas
My mother-in-law shared this recipe with me from when she was on weight watchers. Slow Cooker Fajitas Pulled Pork does not only have to be served as Fajitas! Weight Water points for this recipe are 8 1/2 points.
- Remove the excess fat from the pork.
- In a 3 1/2 — 6 quart slow cooker place in your pork roast.
- Arrange onions on top.
- Mix the remaining ingredients EXCEPT the tortillas, and pour over the pork.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8–10 hours or until pork is very tender.
- Remove roast to plate, and with two forks pull pork to shred.
- Place shredded pork back in slow cooker, and mix will with the sauce.
Serve: Spoon pork into tortillas, roll up and ENJOY!