Cooking Time:2-4 hours
Ingredients14 oz. bag of cranberries (frozen is fine)
2 apples - peeled, cored and thinly sliced
1 Orange, juice and zest
1 tsp. ginger, ground (or 1 T. fresh)
1/4 c. raw honey.
1/4 c. coconut palm sugar
Bring this amazingly easy side dish to your next family holiday gathering. Great with roasted turkey, chicken, ham, even lamb!
- Wash fresh cranberries, then dry between towels to remove as much excess water as possible.
- Add apples, orange juice, orange zest, and ginger. Slightly stir, just enough to mix.
- Add honey and coconut sugar, stirring lightly.
- Keep lid on crock askew to let moisture escape. This will create a thicker sauce.
- Cover and crock on HIGH 2 hours or LOW 4 hours.
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get my eBook “Get Crocked: The Definitive Guide to Slow Cooking”