Cooking Time:4–5 hours
Ingredients4 pork loin chops, boneless (4 oz. each)
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1 T. oil, canola
3/4 c. beer or nonalcoholic beer
3 T. ketchup
2 T. brown sugar
To embrace the season I wanted to share this recipe I made years ago, and just came across it again — Slow Cooker Beer Pork Chops. It is so good!
- Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, brown chops in oil on both sides over medium heat.
- Transfer to the slow cooker.
- Combine the beer, ketchup and brown sugar; pour over pork.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4–5 hours.
Happy Crocking! For over 400 more recipes, click here to get our eBook. Love, Crock Pot Girl