Cooking Time:4–5 hours
Ingredients2 lb. pork roast, shoulder
1 T. garlic salt
1 T. black pepper
1 1/2 tsp. adobo seasoning
1 onion, medium sliced
1/2 c. water
1/4 c. cilantro, fresh, chopped
Juice of 2 medium limes
3 garlic cloves, minced
16 oz. salsa, green
Slow Cooker Mexican Carnitas made the healthy way… but with all the flavor!
- Spray inside of the crock with nonstick cooking spray.
- Season pork with garlic salt, pepper and adobo seasoning.
- Transfer pork, onion, water, cilantro, lime juice an garlic into prepared crock.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4–5 hours.
- Serve with salsa and tortillas and toppings of your choice!