Cooking Time:7-8 hours on Low or 5-6 hours on High
Ingredients1/2 c. flour
2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. dry ground mustard
2 lb. cube steak
2 T. vegetable oil
1 onion, sliced
1 packet brown gravy mix
1 c. water
Comfort food at it’s best: Slow Cooker All Day Cube Steaks with Gravy!
- Stir flour, salt, garlic powder and ground mustard together in a bowl.
- Dredge cube steaks in flour mixture.
- Brown in skillet in vegetable oil.
- Remove and place steaks in slow cooker.
- Add onion to skillet and cook a few minutes.
- Stir gravy mix and water together. Pour into skillet, scraping up the browned bits.
- Pour gravy and onions over meat in slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 7-8 hours or on High for 5-6 hours.