Cooking Time:1 1/2 — 2 hours on Low
Ingredients10 T. unsalted butter
2 1/3 c. milk chocolate chips (divided)
1 c. sugar (extra fine if you have it)
2 large eggs
2 tsp. vanilla
3/4 c. all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp. salt
2 T. unsweetened cocoa powder
16 individual graham crackers
3 c. mini marshmallows
I was inspired to make these Slow Cooker S’mores Brownies after a recent family trip to California. We all enjoyed making s’mores over the open fire pit at our resort. These brownies took me right back there — imagining I was back at the beach in California! As much as we all tried to eat these in moderation, they were gone in just a few days. I hope you love them too!
- Line your slow cooker with aluminum foil and spray the foil with Pam or butter. (This will help with easy removal of brownies once crocked.)
- Melt 1/4 cup of the milk chocolate chips with butter at 50% power, stirring every 15 seconds until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs and vanilla with sugar. Slowly add in the melted chocolate/butter mixture until well combined.
- In a small bowl, sift together cocoa, salt and flour. Add mixture to rest of batter. Do not overmix.
- Pour half of the batter into your prepared slow cooker.
- Top with whole graham crackers, breaking and piecing together at edges as needed to fully cover brownie batter.
- Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips on top of graham crackers and then top with the remaining brownie batter.
- Cover and Crock on LOW for 1 1/2 hours — 2 hours.
- Check the brownies for doneness at 1 1/2 hours. They will look undercooked on top but pull a bit on the foil to really check doneness. If the brownies lift easily without buckling, remove from slow cooker and allow to cool. If they buckle, allow to bake for 15 more minutes, checking again, until ready to remove.
- Once cooled, top with marshmallows and place under oven broiler for 30–60 seconds, until marshmallows are toasted. Watch closely as marshmallows can quickly burn.
- Once tops are toasted remove brownies from oven, cut and serve. Enjoy!
OPTIONAL: SERVE on a Graham Cracker for an extra Graham Cracker taste! SO GOOD!