Cooking Time:8-10 hours
Ingredients3 lb. beef tenderloin
about 15 baby potatoes
1 onion, medium to large
1 bag pre-peeled carrots or 12 fresh carrots, washed and peele
1 c. water
The following spices to taste:
rosemary to taste
fresh ground black pepper to taste
garlic powder or fresh minced garlic to taste
Now that fall is in the air, the PERFECT meal to make is Slow Cooker Beef Tenderloin! YUMMY!
- Wash the potatoes and cut in half.
- Cut the onion into slices.
- In a mixing bowl, combine carrots, potatoes and onion.
- Drizzle with olive oil and stir to coat.
- Place the beef tenderloin in the slow cooker and pour water over it.
- Sprinkle the spices, to taste.
- Add the vegetables.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8-10 hours.
NOTE: Best to use a meat thermometer on this delicious roast, for perfect flavor your meat thermometer should read 135°F (145°F medium rare after standing) 150°F (160°F medium after standing)! Enjoy!
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get my eBook “Get Crocked: The Definitive Guide to Slow Cooking”
Could I use Turkey tenderloin instead – would the cook time be the same?
Alisa it would work fine with this recipe, but I would use a meat thermometer to test it. ENJOY and Happy Crocking!
This picture can’t be this recipe. How can you cook a tenderloin for 10 hours and still be pink?
My questions exactly….