Ingredients4 Center-Cut Boneless Pork Chops
1 tsp. Ground Cumin
1/2 tsp. Smoked Paprika
Salt & Pepper, to taste
1 T Coconut Oil
1 c. Medium Salsa
Juice of 1 Lime
Mexican flavors give this Paleo-friendly recipe the bold flavors you crave without sweating in the kitchen. These Slow Cooker Paleo Salsalita Pork Chops can easily doubled to feed a crowd!
- Combine ground cumin, smoke paprika, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Rub the chops with the spice mixture.
- Heat coconut oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add pork chops and brown on both sides, cooking a few minutes per side.
- Grease sides and bottom of a 4-Quart slow cooker with coconut oil Put browned pork chops inside.
- Pour salsa over pork chops.
- Squeeze lime directly into slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on High for 2-3 hours, or until the pork chops are very tender.
- Serve with reserved sauce for topping chops.