Cooking Time:3–5 hours
Ingredients2–3 lbs. pork ribs
1 tsp. Garlic powder
1 tsp. black pepper
2 T. Saki (rice wine)
2 T. Rice Wine Vinegar
Sesame seeds and scallions, for garnish
1 c. apple cider vinegar
1 c. white vinegar
1.5 c. free-range organic chicken broth
1 tsp. sea salt
2 T. Gluten-free Soy Sauce
Warning: You will devour these Asian-flavored ribs in seconds! Good thing it only takes a few minutes to prepare these amazing ribs.
- Place ribs in crock and cover with apple cider vinegar, white vinegar, and chicken broth. Add 1 tsp sea salt and let ribs sit overnight.
- Drain the ribs in morning.
- Rub both sides of ribs gently with generous amounts of sea salt, black pepper, and garlic powder.
- Place ribs upright into the crock.
- Add the rice wine vinegar, Saki, and soy sauce to the bottom of the crock.
- Cover and crock on HIGH 3–5 hours.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and scallions, if desired.