Cooking Time:8–10 hours
Ingredients3–4 lbs. beef chuck roast
1/2 c.coconut palm sugar
1/3 c. Gluten Free Tamari
3 garlic cloves smashed
½ c. onion, diced
1 tsp. crushed red pepper flake
ginger root (2 inch fresh, peeled and grated)
2 T. rice wine vinegar
1 T. sesame oil
2 whole jalapeno, seeded and diced
Salt and pepper to taste
No access to those amazing food trucks with the crazy delicious street food? No worries. Try these Slow Cooker Korean-style Beef Tacos without leaving the comforts of home.
- Lightly oil crock, then add beef and cover with diced jalapenos.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a separate bowl, and pour over the roast.
- Cover and crock on LOW for 8–10 hours.
- Remove beef from pot and shred with two forks.
- Reserve crock juices for taco topping.
Serve in warm corn tortillas with cabbage slaw, jicama, and/or cilantro.