Cooking Time:4-6 hours
Ingredients1/2 lb. pound bacon, cooked and cut into small pieces
1 white onion, thinly sliced
3 green onions, sliced
6 Medium Potatoes, washed and sliced
16 oz. Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
4 T. Butter
Salt & Pepper, to taste
Do you love Cheesy Bacon Spuds? Then you will love Slow Cooker Cheesy Bacon Potatoes! Make this recipe with thinly sliced potatoes, quartered potatoes, or even potatoes cut into small chunks. (It just depends on how your family likes potatoes!)
- Generously grease the bottom and sides of a 6-Quart slow cooker.
- Layer ingredients in this order: onions, potatoes, cheese, bacon.
- Repeat twice to create a total of three layers.
- Season with salt and pepper and scatter pieces of butter over top.
- Cover with the lid, and Cook on Low for 4–6 hours.
NOTE: You can make this like baked potatoes, or sliced thin more like cheesy bacon sliced potatoes!