Cooking Time:8 hours
Ingredients2 T. Coconut Oil
3 lbs. Boneless Pork Butt
4 T. Fish Sauce
1 T. Minced Garlic
1 c. Coconut Water
1/2 c. Cilantro, coarsely chopped
2-3 Green Onions, sliced
Salt and Pepper to taste
Wondering what to do with that pork shoulder besides “Pulled Pork” sandwiches? Make Slow Cooker Paleo Coconut Braised Pork for an intensely flavorful dish, sure to impress the most refined palate!
- Place a large skillet over medium-high heat with the oil. Sear the meat, browning well on all sides.
- Transfer the meat to a 6-Quart Slow Cooker and add the fish sauce, garlic and coconut water.
- Cover and crock on LOW about 8-10 hours.
- Easily pull apart cooked meat and return to the slow cooker.
- Serve warm over vegetables with a bit of the liquid from the slow cooker.
- Garnish with cilantro and/or green onions if desired.
Can also SERVE over jasmine or brown rice.