Cooking Time:2–3 hours
Ingredients2 c. pumpkin puree
1/4 c. diced onion
2 c. chicken broth
2 T. butter
1/8 c. creamy peanut butter
1/4 c. low-fat milk
1 tsp. paprika
salt and pepper
What in the world can we NOT do with pumpkin?! Slow Cooker Pumpkin Peanut Butter Soup is extra yummy and is a rich and flavorful Fall soup.
- Place onions, pumpkin puree, paprika, butter and chicken broth to crock.
- Cover and crock on Low for 2–3 hours, or until soup is a nice smooth consistency.
- After 2–3 hours, whisk in peanut butter and milk, stirring to combine until smooth.
- Cook another 15–30 minutes and serve hot with a dollop of sour cream on top.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.