Cooking Time:2-3 hours
Ingredients2 c. pumpkin puree
1/4 c. diced onion
2 c. chicken broth
2 T. butter
1/8 c. creamy peanut butter
1/4 c. low-fat milk
1 tsp. paprika
salt and pepper
What in the world can we NOT do with pumpkin?! Slow Cooker Pumpkin Peanut Butter Soup is extra yummy and is a rich and flavorful Fall soup.
- Place onions, pumpkin puree, paprika, butter and chicken broth to crock.
- Cover and crock on Low for 2-3 hours, or until soup is a nice smooth consistency.
- After 2-3 hours, whisk in peanut butter and milk, stirring to combine until smooth.
- Cook another 15-30 minutes and serve hot with a dollop of sour cream on top.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get my eBook “Get Crocked: The Definitive Guide to Slow Cooking”
Is this just as good or better the next day or just no good at all as leftovers?
It is just as good the next day… Enjoy and Happy Crocking!
How many servings does this make and what is the serving size?
Hi Erin, all of the serving sizes are on the upper right hand side of each page, but happy to share this recipe serves 4-6! Happy Crocking!
Can this be made with squash?