Cooking Time:6-7 hours on Low or 3 - 3-1/2 hours on High
Ingredients2 Heads of cauliflower, cut into florets
1 onion, diced
1/2 tsp. paprika
1 Fennel bulb, top removed, sliced
1 jar, cheddar cheese pasta sauce (like Ragu double cheddar)
salt & pepper, to taste
8 slices of crisp bacon, (optional)
Slow Cooker Cheesy Cauliflower is delicious. It also makes a large amount and is great for potlucks or family gatherings! YUMMY!
- Add cauliflower, onions and fennel to a large bowl.
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper and paprika (smoked paprika is great, too!)
- Pour pasta sauce over ingredients in the bowl and toss to coat well.
- Grease a 4 Quart slow cooker with salted butter and transfer ingredients from bowl to the slow cooker.
- Cover and Cook on Low for 6 to 7 hours or on High for 4 hours or until cauliflower is softened.
Optional: Garnish with crisp bacon pieces on top when serving.
Before serving place under the broiler for a few minutes to brown just a bit (3-5 minutes).