Cooking Time:5-6 hours on LOW
Ingredients2 tsp. lemon pepper seasoning
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
2 lbs. chicken breasts or thighs
1/4 c. water
3 T. fresh lemon juice
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 T. chopped fresh parsley, optional
We love easy recipes and we especially love when they turn out so flavorful! Make this Slow Cooker Paleo Lemon Pepper Chicken for a really tasty yet easy weeknight meal!
- Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
- Mix lemon pepper, salt, and black pepper in a bowl and rub the mixture onto the chicken.
- Place chicken in a slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine water, lemon juice, and garlic.
- Pour the lemon-garlic mixture over the chicken in the slow cooker.
- Cover. Crock on Low for 5-6 hours.
- Prior to serving, garnish with fresh parsley, if desired.