Cooking Time:4 hours on LOW
Ingredients1 lb. lean ground beef
2 T. water
1/2 c. bread crumbs
3 T. minced onion
8 oz. cranberry sauce, jellied, canned
3/4 c. chili sauce
1 T. brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
2 T. Fresh Parsley, optional garnish
Slow Cooker Easy Meatballs are so good, and key word EASY! You can serve these as an appetizer or bring to a tailgating party. Enjoy!
- Combine lean ground beef, egg, water, bread crumbs, and minced onion.
- Roll meat mixture into meatballs (a bit smaller than golf ball size). Set aside.
- Place 1 T oil in a skillet and turn stove to medium-high heat.
- Once heated, brown the meatballs for 1–2 minutes. (just enough to sear/brown outside)
- Place browned meatballs on a paper towel lined plate to soak up any grease.
- Combine the cranberry sauce, chili sauce, brown sugar, and lemon juice in a round slow cooker.
- Carefully place the meatballs into the sauce in the slow cooker..
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4 hours.
Optional: Garnish with parsley before serving.