Cooking Time:4 hours on LOW
Ingredients1 lb. lean ground beef
2 T. water
1/2 c. bread crumbs
3 T. minced onion
8 oz. cranberry sauce, jellied, canned
3/4 c. chili sauce
1 T. brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
2 T. Fresh Parsley, optional garnish
Slow Cooker Easy Meatballs are so good, and key word EASY! You can serve these as an appetizer or bring to a tailgating party. Enjoy!
- Combine lean ground beef, egg, water, bread crumbs, and minced onion.
- Roll meat mixture into meatballs (a bit smaller than golf ball size). Set aside.
- Place 1 T oil in a skillet and turn stove to medium-high heat.
- Once heated, brown the meatballs for 1-2 minutes. (just enough to sear/brown outside)
- Place browned meatballs on a paper towel lined plate to soak up any grease.
- Combine the cranberry sauce, chili sauce, brown sugar, and lemon juice in a round slow cooker.
- Carefully place the meatballs into the sauce in the slow cooker..
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4 hours.
Optional: Garnish with parsley before serving.
For over 450 more Slow Cooker recipes, click here to get my eBook!
Meatballs done this way are so good! The addition of lemon juice is something new that I have not seen in other recipes like this. Pinning it! Thanks!!