Cooking Time:1 hours
Ingredients12 oz. Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
2 c. mini marshmallows
1/2 c. slivered almonds
This recipe reminds me of those marshmallow bunnies I used to get at Easter growing up. (Man, they were good!) Now I don’t need to wait for a holiday to enjoy the same taste. Chocolate covered marshmallows come alive in this Slow Cooker Rocky Road Candy. Enjoy!
- Place chocolate in a 2–3 quart slow cooker over low heat.
- Cover. Cook on Low for about 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- While chocolate is melting, place parchment paper on baking sheets.
- Once chocolate is melted, stir in 2 c. mini marshmallows.
- Turn slow cooker off and remove insert.
- Use a medium cookie dough scoop to place candy onto the parchment paper and immediately top with slivered almonds.
- Let set 10 minutes before enjoying (if you can wait that long!) Store in an airtight container.