Cooking Time:6 hours on Low
Ingredients3 lb. beef chuck roast
garlic powder, sprinkle as desired
lemon pepper, sprinkle as desired
1 1/2 c. water
1 1/2 Hidden Valley ranch dressing, dry packet
1 1/2 Italian dressing, dry packet
2 T. soy sauce
Love to share recipes from our Facebook Friends. This recipe and picture was shared with us from Bernadette W., and just what we all like to hear, she says it is DELICIOUS!
- Combine all the ingredients EXCEPT the garlic powder and lemon pepper for the Marinade.
- Poke roast with knife or fork to make sure marinade gets inside the roast.
- Sprinkled garlic powder & lemon pepper at bottom of bowl; and place roast in the bowl.
- Pour the mixture over, covering every spot on the roast.
- Seal the bowl and marinade in the bowl over night in the refrigerator.
- Next morning place the roast in a 5–6 quart slow cooker, covering again with the marinate.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6 hours.