Cooking Time:6 hours
Ingredients2 T. Coconut Oil
6 Boneless Pork Chops
1 Sweet Onion, sliced (like Vidalia)
1 T. Sesame Oil
1/4 c. Honey
1 tsp. Ground Ginger
1/2 c. Low Sodium Soy Sauce
1/3 c. Ketchup
2 cloves garlic, crushed
Salt & Pepper, to taste
This recipe for Slow Cooker Pork Chops is delicious and so tender. Serve with Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes, Veggie and a nice salad, and your meal is done.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high.
- Salt & Pepper pork chops and brown on each side. Drain oil off chops.
- Placed the sliced sweet onion on the bottom of a 4–5 Quart slow cooker.
- Place browned pork chops on top of onions.
- Combine sauce ingredients (see ingredient list), and pour over chops.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 5 hours, or until internal temperature of pork has reached 145 degrees by using a meat thermometer.
Optional: Serve with some thin sliced apples too! Pork and Apples are so yummy together.