Cooking Time:8–10 hours on Low or 4–5 hours on High
Ingredients1/2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
1 vidalia onion, chopped
1 1/2- 2 lb. ground beef
1 large can Bush’s Grillin’ Beans — Southern Pit BBQ
1 pack of chili seasoning
BUSY WORKING MOM’S BBQ CHILI
Submitted by: Beth Krajewski Devans
Beth says, “You can always add a little more BBQ sauce for extra kick.”
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil, sauté onion for 1–2 minutes.
- Then place beef in skillet with chopped onion.
- Cook until beef is brown.
- Drain off any excess grease.
- Place beef mixture in 5–6 quart slow cooker and mix with remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 8–10 hours