Cooking Time:4 hours on LOW
Ingredients2 pounds ground venison
1 cup chopped onion
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tbsp Chili powder
1 can Condensed Tomato Soup
1 can Beef Broth
1 C. water
3 C. cubed potato
1 can whole kernel corn, drained
1 can red kidney beans (16oz)
1 can navy beans (16 oz)
1 can cannelini beans(16 oz)
Shredded Cheddar cheese
MAREE’S VENISON CHILI was the “fan favorite” and received the most likes in my Facebook page’s “Virtual Chili Crock-Off” in March 2014. Here is Maree’s recipe!
Submitted by: Maree Grandy
Maree says “Here is my Venison Chili recipe.”
- Cook the venison, onion and garlic powder in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat.
- Pour off any fat.
- Stir the soup, broth, water, chili powder, and beans in a slow cooker.
- Add meat and cubed potato
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours or until the potato is softened.
- Sprinkle cheese when serving.