Cooking Time:6 hours on High
Ingredients4 1/4 lb. pork shoulder, boneless, trimmed and cut into 4 pieces
1 onion, small, finely chopped
1 c. ketchup
1/4 c. dark brown sugar
3 T. cider vinegar
2 T. molasses
1 T. Dijon mustard
2 tsp. Thai sweet chili sauce
Salt & Pepper, to taste
Sliders are just fun to serve, and these Pulled Pork Sliders are delicious. You will love the flavor of these seasonings with the pork!
- Place pork in a 6-Quart slow cooker and top with salt & pepper and sliced onions.
- Mix ketchup, brown sugar, cider vinegar, molasses, mustard and Thai sweet chili sauce in a bowl. Pour over pork.
- Cover and Cook on Low for 8 hours or until the pork is tender.
- Remove the pork to a plate, using 2 forks or meat forks and shred the meat.
- Pour sauce into a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- In a measuring cup, mix 1/4 c. water with 2 T. cornstarch. Pour into sauce.
- Simmer for 10–15 minutes to thicken.
- Place shredded pork back in slow cooker and pour thickened sauce over top. Mix well.
- Serve on toasted slider rolls with a pickle and extra sauce.