Cooking Time:8 - 10 hours on Low or 4 - 5 hours on High
Ingredients1 1/2 lb. beef round steak, boneless, cut in 1 inch cubes
2 onions, medium, cut in wedges
2 garlic cloves, minced
3 c. mushrooms, fresh button, sliced (8 oz.)
10 3/4 oz. golden mushroom soup, condensed (1 can)
1/4 c. tomato paste
2 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
1 tsp. dry mustard
1/2 tsp. black pepper, cracked
3 c. noodles, hot cooked
If you love Steak Diane like I do, you will love this hearty stew of Slow Cooker Steak Diane Mushroom Stew! YUM!
- Trim fat from steak, and cut into 1 inch cubes. Set aside.
- Place onions topped with garlic and mushrooms in a 3 1/2 to 4 quart slow cooker.
- Transfer steak on top of the onions and mushrooms.
- In a separate bowl combine the remaining ingredients EXCEPT the noodles and stir well.
- Pour over the steak in the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8 — 10 hours, or on High for 4 — 5 hours.
- Prepare Noodles, before serving, according to directions on package.