Cooking Time:6 hours on Low
Ingredients2 lb. Pork Tenderloin
6 Carrots, peeled and chopped
1 Onion, chopped
3/4 c. Chicken Broth
1/4 c. Dry White WIne
18 oz. Apricot Jam
2 T. Dijon Mustard
1 tsp. Dried Thyme
Salt & Pepper to taste
I’ve loved apricot since I was a girl. Growing up in Illinois, we didn’t have fresh apricots around most of the year so I grew to love dried apricots and apricot jam anytime I could get it. That’s probably one of the reasons that I love this Slow Cooker Apricot Pork Tenderloin recipe – the flavors are so good together and they bring me back to my childhood. Enjoy this moist and tasty dish!
- Cover the bottom of the slow cooker crock with the carrots and onions.
- Season tenderloin with salt and pepper and place the over carrots and sliced onion.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together broth, wine, preserves, mustard and dried thyme.
- Pour mixture over the tenderloin.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6 hours, or until tender.