Cooking Time:5-6 hours on Low or 3-4 hours on High
Ingredients10 3/4 oz. Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 c. Mayonnaise
1 Egg, beaten
1/2 Yellow Onion, finely chopped
30 oz. Frozen Chopped Broccoli
8 oz. + 2 oz. Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded (divided)
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
salt & pepper, to taste
2 pinches paprika
One of my favorite veggies is Broccoli so this recipe for Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheese Casserole is one on my menu often! YUM!
- Lightly grease the insert of a 4-Quart slow cooker.
- Mix together condensed cream of mushroom soup, mayonnaise, egg, garlic powder, salt, pepper and onion in a medium size bowl.
- Break up the frozen broccoli in a separate bowl.
- Spoon the soup and mayonnaise mixture over the broccoli, and MIX WELL.
- Add in 8 oz. of the shredded cheese and again MIX WELL.
- Transfer mixture to the prepared slow cooker and spread evenly.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 5 hours or on High for 4 hours.
- Sprinkle with remaining 2 oz. of cheese and paprika. Cover and cook 15 more minutes, or until cheese has melted.
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get my eBook “Get Crocked: The Definitive Guide to Slow Cooking”
Since broccoli is my husbands favorite food, I will have to try this! Pinning it!!
Love broccoli much, much, much and use to simply pour vinegar on warm broccoli before eating. I’m often fed up with such habits and this recipe is the good way to change my old habits!