Cooking Time:2 Hours on LOW
Ingredients2 c. Dark or Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
14 oz. Sweetened, Condensed Milk
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
Half & Half - optional
It’s National Ice Cream Day! As if I needed an excuse to eat ice cream in the sweltering heat of summer – but hey, I’ll take it. 🙂 You can easily make this delicious Slow Cooker Hot Fudge Sauce to top your ice cream or serve with your favorite toppings to create an “ice cream buffet” at your next gathering.
- Place a slow cooker liner in a 3.5 Quart slow cooker (this will make clean up easy!)
- Pour one bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips into the slow cooker and set on low.
- Shake a can of sweetened, condensed milk then open and pour into slow cooker.
- Add vanilla extract then stir all ingredients together.
- Cover and cook on LOW for up to 2 hours, stirring avery 15 minutes or so. (Note: Cook just until completely melted then turn slow cooker to WARM setting if serving from the slow cooker.)
- If sauce is too thick, incorporate 1T. of half & half at a time until it reaches desired consistency.
- Store any extra sauce in an airtight container and refrigerate, then reheat as needed.
For over 450 more Slow Cooker recipes, click here to get my eBook!
How many servings for the hot fudge sauce recipe?
Serving size is about 10 depending on how much each person uses! Happy Crocking!
[…] Recipe adapted from Get Crocked. […]