Cooking Time:5 hours on LOW
Ingredients1/2 lb. Bacon, cooked and crumbled
6 Large Russet Potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
1 c. Freshly Grated White Cheddar Cheese
3 c. Half & Half
4 T. Flour
1/2 tsp. White Pepper
1 tsp. Salt
Whether you’re grilling steaks out or having company over the holidays, these Slow Cooker Bacon White Cheddar Au Gratin Potatoes are the perfect side dish!
- Grease a 6-Quart Slow Cooker with butter.
- Layer Potatoes and bacon in the slow cooker, adding salt and pepper in between layers.
- Add half & half to a small saucepan and heat on medium.
- Once warm, whisk in flour until there are no lumps.
- Add white cheddar cheese and whisk for a minute or two, until all the cheese is melted.
- Remove pan from heat and pour cheese mixture over the potatoes in the slow cooker.
- Gently lift potato layers to ensure sauce is dispersed evenly.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5 hours or until potatoes are cooked to your desired doneness.
Optional: Transfer to a baking dish and place under a broiler to brown the top!