Cooking Time:2 Hours on LOW
Ingredients2 lbs. Ground Beef
1 tsp. Minced Garlic
1/2 Medium Yellow Onion, finely diced
2 c. Red Enchilada Sauce
1/2 tsp. Smoked Paprika
1 tsp. Chili Powder
2 c. Shredded Cheese (Monterey Jack & Cheddar are my favorites)
Salt & Pepper, to taste
Looking for an easy and delicious to spice up game day or poker night? This is your dip! I use Monterey Jack Cheese and a bit of sharp cheddar but you can really use any cheese you have on-hand. Note: freshly grated cheese always melts better!
- Brown beef, onions and garlic in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook and crumble beef just until no longer pink.
- Drain grease on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Place meat mixture in a medium bowl and stir in enchilada sauce, paprika, and chili powder.
- Transfer meat mixture to the bottom of a Crock-Pot® Casserole Crock slow cooker and spread evenly. (If you don’t have a casserole slow cooker, then just use a large oval slow cooker.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over top meat mixture.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours, or until dip is heated through and cheese starts to bubble.
- Switch slow cooker to WARM setting and serve right from the crock.
- Serve with tortilla chips and a side of sour cream.
Note: This is also delicious with green enchilada sauce. If you use green sauce, add extra garlic to really kick up the flavor!