Cooking Time:2 Hours on LOW
Ingredients2 c. Unsweetened Cocoa (for baking)
3 c. Powdered Sugar
1 c. Malt Mix
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
8 c. Vanilla Almond Milk
Whipped Cream, for garnish
Bailey’s Irish Cream (optional)
Peppermint flakes, for garnish (optional)
It’s the holidays and THIS Slow Cooker Bailey’s Malted Cocoa (a decadent cocoa!) is on my menu. Delicious!
- Combine cocoa, sugar, malt mix, vanilla and milk in a 6-Quart Slow Cooker.
- Whisk well to combine all ingredients and remove any lumps.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours or until cocoa is heated to your desired temperature. (I like to put on when we start getting ready for dinner, then we have a nice treat a couple of hours after dinner, when we are winding down for the night!)
- To Serve: Pour 1–2 oz. of Bailey’s Irish Cream in a coffee mug. Top with cocoa.
- Garnish with whipped cream and peppermint candy pieces.