Cooking Time:2 Hours on LOW
Ingredients2 c. Unsweetened Cocoa (for baking) 3 c. Powdered Sugar 1 c. Malt Mix 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract 8 c. Vanilla Almond Milk Whipped Cream, for garnish Bailey's Irish Cream (optional) Peppermint flakes, for garnish (optional)
It’s the holidays and THIS Slow Cooker Bailey’s Malted Cocoa (a decadent cocoa!) is on my menu. Delicious!
- Combine cocoa, sugar, malt mix, vanilla and milk in a 6-Quart Slow Cooker.
- Whisk well to combine all ingredients and remove any lumps.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours or until cocoa is heated to your desired temperature. (I like to put on when we start getting ready for dinner, then we have a nice treat a couple of hours after dinner, when we are winding down for the night!)
- To Serve: Pour 1-2 oz. of Bailey’s Irish Cream in a coffee mug. Top with cocoa.
- Garnish with whipped cream and peppermint candy pieces.
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get my eBook “Get Crocked: The Definitive Guide to Slow Cooking”
Is malt mix the same as malted milk powder? I’m not quite sure what that is. Also want to say that love the recipes using almond milk! Thank you 🙂