Cooking Time:7-8 Hours on LOW
Ingredients3 lb. Porkloin Roast 2 cups Cranberries Juice of 3 Oranges 1 T. Orange Zest 1 T. Spicy Mustard 1 Large Onion, chopped Salt & Pepper, to taste ¼ teaspoon allspice
Ever winter my in-laws bring us the most delicious oranges that grow on their trees in Arizona. I juice a lot of the oranges and freeze, but I focus on creating new recipes to incorporate the oranges as well. This Slow Cooker Cran-Orange Porkloin was made using those delicious AZ Oranges! Note, if you don’t have fresh oranges, you can simply substitute orange juice.
- Place onion, then pork in a 5-6 Quart Slow COoker.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
- Cover and Cook on LOW for 7-8 hours.
- Remove pork and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Slice, then top with sauce/cranberries from slow cooker and garnish with an orange slice for serving.
NOTE: To make this a FREEZER Meal, simply place all ingredients in a large plastic bag, seal well and freeze until ready to use! Dump ingredients in the slow cooker and cook on LOW for 8 Hours.