Cooking Time:Low for up to 8 hours
Ingredients1 lb. Sausage 8 oz. White Cheddar Cheese, shredded 8 Eggs 1.5 c. Milk 20 oz. Simply Potatoes O'Brien Hash Browns Salt & Pepper 1/2 tsp. Ground Mustard
If you’re like me, the mornings can be a little chaotic around the house! One way that we stay a little bit more organized in the morning is to make breakfast in the Crock-Pot® Casserole Crock when heading to bed – then wake up to a delicious meal! Enjoy this Slow Cooker Sausage & White Cheddar Breakfast Casserole with some fresh fruit and you’ll be ready to start the day!
- Brown Sausage and place on a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- Butter the bottom of a Crock-Pot® Casserole Crock
- Evenly spread hash browns across bottom of the slow cooker.
- Next, spread sausage over top potatoes.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over top sausage.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt, pepper and ground mustard. Whisk well.
- Pour egg mixture over top ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for up to 8 hours. Turn power off, remove lid and let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get our eBook!
How much sausage? I’m not seeing it in the ingredient list…
It is stated Lisa, it takes 1 pound, but thank you for the question. 🙂
This dish turned out to be so amazingly tasty 🙂
I love your recipes but do you ever provide calorie count per serving?