Cooking Time:Low for up to 8 hours
Ingredients1 lb. Sausage 8 oz. White Cheddar Cheese, shredded 8 Eggs 1.5 c. Milk 20 oz. Simply Potatoes O'Brien Hash Browns Salt & Pepper 1/2 tsp. Ground Mustard
If you’re like me, the mornings can be a little chaotic around the house! One way that we stay a little bit more organized in the morning is to make breakfast in the Crock-Pot® Casserole Crock when heading to bed – then wake up to a delicious meal! Enjoy this Slow Cooker Sausage & White Cheddar Breakfast Casserole with some fresh fruit and you’ll be ready to start the day!
- Brown Sausage and place on a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- Butter the bottom of a Crock-Pot® Casserole Crock
- Evenly spread hash browns across bottom of the slow cooker.
- Next, spread sausage over top potatoes.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over top sausage.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt, pepper and ground mustard. Whisk well.
- Pour egg mixture over top ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for up to 8 hours. Turn power off, remove lid and let cool for 5 minutes before serving.