- 2-3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 16-oz can black beans
- 1 16-oz can chili kidney beans
- 1 16 oz. can corn (drained)
- 1 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- 2 14.5 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 sm. can green chilies
- 1 packet taco seasoning
We love Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Chili, and there are never any leftovers! YUMMY!
- Set chicken aside.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in the slow cooker then place chicken on top.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6 1/2 hours.
- Remove the chicken and shred (use two forks for easy shredding)
- Mix chicken back into the chili and cook for 30-45 minutes longer.
- Serve in bowls topped with cheese, sour cream, and/or tortilla chips.