- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2/3 c. all-purpose flour
- 2/3 c. orange marmalade
- 1/2 c. mustard
- 1/2 c. ketchup
- 2 T. rice wine vinegar
- 2 T. soy sauce
- 2 T. brown sugar
- 1 T. finely grated fresh ginger
- 3 scallions, chopped
- Spray a 4-5 quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Sprinkle flour over chicken and toss to coat.
- Transfer to slow cooker.
- In a separate bowl, mix together remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours or on High for 4-5 hours.
NOTE: Delicious when serve over rice with fresh steamed broccoli and a salad.