- 16 oz. wide egg noodles
- 1 1/2 lbs.ground beef or turkey
- 1/4 c. chopped onion
- 1 jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 3 1/2 oz. pkg. sliced pepperoni, halved
- 3 c. (12 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 c. (12 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
1. Cook noodles according to package directions.
2. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
3. Stir in the spaghetti sauce, mushrooms and Italian seasoning.
4. Drain noodles.
5. In a 5-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray.
6. Spread a third of the meat sauce. Cover with a third of the noodles and pepperoni. Sprinkle with a third of the cheese. Repeat layers twice.
7. Cover. Cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Note: Makes a great meal with garden salad and bread sticks.