- 6-8 raw chicken breast
- 40 oz. of salsa, stir
- 1 1/2 cups of uncooked rice
- 32 oz. chicken stock
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro to taste
- 16 oz. of Velveeta Cheese, chopped (Optional)
Steph T. said if you are on a dairy free diet, you can make this recipe without the cheese and it is still mighty tasty!
- Cut 6-8 raw chicken breast into bite size peices and chop.
- Cover. Stir in approximately 40 oz. salsa with chicken.
- Cover. Cook on high for 3 hours.
- Add 1-1/2 cups of uncooked rice after the 3 hours.
- and…32 oz chicken stock.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 1 ½ hours or until rice is tender
Optional: Add 16 oz. of Velveeta Cheese chopped
Optional: Let cheese melt on Low for 30 minutes
Provided by Steph T. via facebook.com
Nutrition facts include the 16 oz. Velveeta Cheese